The red brick Victorian house was built in 1898 and until recently served as Conservative party club house in Charlton. It has been restored lovingly to a very high standard, while preserving its historic structure and façade. The accommodation is insulated to a high standard and the windows are fitted with energy glass. Most importantly we are environmentally friendly.
Our NIBE air source heat pumps provide hot water all year round and keep the interiors warm by utilizing energy from outdoor air, thereby reducing our carbon footprint. We are located a minute’s walk from Charlton train station, and 20 minute train ride to London Bridge, Cannon Street and Canary Wharf tube station.